LF  WF  Login  Suche  Registrieren

ABC-Spoiler-Board > Dreharbeiten SpoilerLOST-fans.de Forum - Dreharbeiten Spoiler

In diesem Thread befinden sich 29 Posts. Er wurde 12007 mal gelesen.
[ Seite: 1 2 ]
Antworten Druckansicht

Profil von b3rt4 b3rt4
Dreharbeiten Spoiler - 17.09.2009, 20:50:03nach oben
Homepage von b3rt4LiveJournal
595 Posts: Button Pusher

AWESOME!

http://lostspoilers-odi.blogspot.com/2009/09/new-and-old-set-props-getting-prepped.html

Profil von Strandkorb Strandkorb
Dreharbeiten Spoiler - 20.09.2009, 15:28:31nach oben

3300 Posts: Leader

Massive Spoiler. Einfach Wahnsinnig gut:

Zitat:
- Flight 815 is reconstruced
- Jack & Cindy (The stewardess) are talking about drinks.
- Rose is there too, waiting for Bernard.
- Turbulences occur, but this time nothing happens and Flight 815 continues flying.
- Bernard appears and jokes about how he needs a change of clothes.
- Charlie seems sick and Cindy (the stewardess) rushes to him. He call's out for a doctor.
- The Plane lands.
- Charlie is led out of the plane first.
- Hurley get's out of the plane and is recognised by Dr.Arzt as that "Chicken Shack"-Guy. He asks him to "say his line".
- Sawyer watches the conversation between Arzt and Hurley
- Boone and Locke exchange some words.
- Boone is upset for not getting seats in First Class.
- Locke is put in his wheelchair
- Jack freaks out at the information because his father's funeral "is in 2 hours".
- Something happened to Christian's coffin.
- Jin & Sun are talking and Jin act's 'like a jerk' again.
- Jin only speaks korean.
- Kate is handcuffed and walks with the Marshall.
- Kate arranges to go to the bathroom. She manages to escape.
- While running Kate meets Hurley outside and say's "Hey."
- Kate get's into a cab, point's a gun to the drivers'S head.
- Claire is sitting in the same cab.
- A different shot shows Kate driving the cab and Claire entering it.
- The Marshall run's after the cab.
- The big house where Hurley used to live appears. Claire and Kate get out of a cab and knock.
- A unknown woman opens the door and starts screaming. She say's she can't adopt Claire's Baby becauso of her husband. It's the woman which Richard Malkin recommended back then in Season 1.
- After a few words Claire starts screaming and yelling.
- Claire get's into labour.
- Kate say's "Call a doctor"

Profil von Jate815 Jate815
Dreharbeiten Spoiler - 03.10.2009, 17:13:02nach oben
SkypeMSN MessengerICQ
1716 Posts: Hunter

Zitat:

Spotted on location this morning by fortunately avid hiker Eric were Matthew Fox (Jack), Evangeline Lilly (Kate), John Hawkes (”the guy from Deadwood” as newcomer “Lennon“), and a woman described by the crew as “Cindy” (almost certainly Kimberly Joseph, our long lost stewardess). There were also a large number of extras in drably colored, somewhat ragged clothes. And seen later in the day were Jorge Garcia (Hurley) and Daniel Dae Kim (Jin), according to Carmel on Twitter.

The survivors were still wearing the DHARMA jumpsuits they had when the Swan Station drill collapsed. The question is, then, “When are we?” But whether Jack, Kate and friends remain in 1977, or end up “flashing” to another time, we know they’ve also been filming scenes with these characters in 2004, arriving unscathed in Los Angeles.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2009/10/latest-from-ryan.html

Da frag ich mich doch ... was bitte hat Cindy in den Szenen zu suchen? Interessant ...

Zitat:
filming appears to be back on the "normal" island timeline following on from the s5 finale and I managed to see Jack, Kate, Claire, Miles, Sayid filming.

Those other set and contruction reports that you've been posting are correct and it pretty large and impressive and it is the temple which is in the jungle. here is some stuff that I managed to see and findout about. Ive no blinkn' idea wot is going on but you and the fans might

We still see that Sayid is recoving from his gunshot wound, he must have been bleedin for 4 months ha must have good blood bank!, covered in blood still. Hurley is still damn big but a top bloke! seems the nicest one on the set by a long way!

Everyone else is covered in dirt,muck and other shit and all those funky dharma jumpsuits appear to be gone. not sure what happened to them. didnt like to ask the big smelly security guard as he munched on some hugely greasy baloni roll!

The next part is pretty confusing and Ive no idea what I saw but will try to explain it as best I can. our losties appear to be attacked by what I can only describe as "other" others. These other others dont look quite like what we have become accustomed to as their clothing is pretty different.looks a lot darker and lots of red, seems almost Asian or ethnic, and in fact seems quite "piraty" as some have banadas (spelling? not bananas yu fckers!!!!) on and they are all carry guns. I could not see what the guns were like if they were new or old but they look long.

They seemed to be filming a big bloody fight sequence between our losties and these crazy pirate like others. Sawyer grabs a gun and someone gets shot and he goes into the temple.
Jack tends to sayids wound and is then being carried by 2 or more people, jack and kate appear to hug/kiss or something and hold hands but it was hard to make out all the detail.

The filming then broke went inside and I could not see what was going on but it seems that the losties have been captured and taken inside the temple. that is just my speculation but i chatted to this spotty kid with huge king lears later who said the same thing.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2009/09/another-set-report.html

"The spin-off 'Jack&Kate Plus 8' is in the works" - Matthew Fox

"What an I say, I'm a Jater" - Damon Lindelof

Samael
Dreharbeiten Spoiler - 03.10.2009, 20:52:07nach oben

Gast

Zitat:
Original von Jate815
Zitat:

Spotted on location this morning by fortunately avid hiker Eric were Matthew Fox (Jack), Evangeline Lilly (Kate), John Hawkes (”the guy from Deadwood” as newcomer “Lennon“), and a woman described by the crew as “Cindy” (almost certainly Kimberly Joseph, our long lost stewardess). There were also a large number of extras in drably colored, somewhat ragged clothes. And seen later in the day were Jorge Garcia (Hurley) and Daniel Dae Kim (Jin), according to Carmel on Twitter.

The survivors were still wearing the DHARMA jumpsuits they had when the Swan Station drill collapsed. The question is, then, “When are we?” But whether Jack, Kate and friends remain in 1977, or end up “flashing” to another time, we know they’ve also been filming scenes with these characters in 2004, arriving unscathed in Los Angeles.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2009/10/latest-from-ryan.html

Da frag ich mich doch ... was bitte hat Cindy in den Szenen zu suchen? Interessant ...

Zitat:
filming appears to be back on the "normal" island timeline following on from the s5 finale and I managed to see Jack, Kate, Claire, Miles, Sayid filming.

Those other set and contruction reports that you've been posting are correct and it pretty large and impressive and it is the temple which is in the jungle. here is some stuff that I managed to see and findout about. Ive no blinkn' idea wot is going on but you and the fans might

We still see that Sayid is recoving from his gunshot wound, he must have been bleedin for 4 months ha must have good blood bank!, covered in blood still. Hurley is still damn big but a top bloke! seems the nicest one on the set by a long way!

Everyone else is covered in dirt,muck and other shit and all those funky dharma jumpsuits appear to be gone. not sure what happened to them. didnt like to ask the big smelly security guard as he munched on some hugely greasy baloni roll!

The next part is pretty confusing and Ive no idea what I saw but will try to explain it as best I can. our losties appear to be attacked by what I can only describe as "other" others. These other others dont look quite like what we have become accustomed to as their clothing is pretty different.looks a lot darker and lots of red, seems almost Asian or ethnic, and in fact seems quite "piraty" as some have banadas (spelling? not bananas yu fckers!!!!) on and they are all carry guns. I could not see what the guns were like if they were new or old but they look long.

They seemed to be filming a big bloody fight sequence between our losties and these crazy pirate like others. Sawyer grabs a gun and someone gets shot and he goes into the temple.
Jack tends to sayids wound and is then being carried by 2 or more people, jack and kate appear to hug/kiss or something and hold hands but it was hard to make out all the detail.

The filming then broke went inside and I could not see what was going on but it seems that the losties have been captured and taken inside the temple. that is just my speculation but i chatted to this spotty kid with huge king lears later who said the same thing.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2009/09/another-set-report.html

die hingegen finde ich wahnsinnig gut. offensichtlich scheint cindy jetzt in beiden timelines vorzukommen. aber was mach die denn 77 mit jack im tempel? die ist doch allerhöchstens in 07

lost-baby815
Dreharbeiten Spoiler - 05.10.2009, 05:11:45nach oben

Gast

echt hamma infos hier aber ich freu mich immer viel zu schnell in der ersten sekunde und hinter mach ich mir gedanken ob das alles überhaupt stimmt.

Profil von wasser wasser
Dreharbeiten Spoiler - 05.10.2009, 20:55:50nach oben

156 Posts: Lost One

Erst Jacobs Wurf und jetzt auch noch Tempelritter?

Naja....

pgdNorz
Dreharbeiten Spoiler - 06.10.2009, 15:35:49nach oben

Gast

Die neuen Spoiler machen definitiv Lust auf mehr! Tempelritter??? Hab da was von pirate-like Typen gelesen, die Jack & Co in den Tempel schleppen... oder hab ich mich verlesen? Klingt für mich so, als wenn wir etwas über die Geschichte der Others erfahren und vor allem danach, dass WHH gilt!

NORZ!!!

Profil von wasser wasser
Dreharbeiten Spoiler - 09.10.2009, 14:17:19nach oben

156 Posts: Lost One

Naja, Tempelritter war ein Wortspiel.
Leute (Ritter/Piraten/Jedenfalls eher Leute aus früheren Zeiten) die den Tempel beschützen = Tempelritter

Samael
Dreharbeiten Spoiler - 10.10.2009, 11:33:33nach oben

Gast

also mir gefällt die geschichte mit ilana als jacobs tochter. als ilanan eingeführt wurde dachte, ich dass sie mit caesar zusammen die neuen paulo und nikki sind.
aber seit: what lies in the shadow of the statue möchte ich mehr von ihr und bram erfahren. ich denke mal bram steht für abraham und fügt sich in die jüdisch-christliche mythologie um jacob, esau, benjamin, johannes...

meine vermutung ist im moment:
in der whh-dimension flüchte die 77er in den tempel und treffen dort cindyun die others. ich vermute im inneren heiligtum des tempels steht die zeit still.
im prinzip können sich dort menschen aus den 70ern mit menschen in der gegenwart treffen. so findet auch die grupp um ben und sun wieder zu den 77ern (aber irgendwas muss geschehen, damit sie ihn alle in der gleichen zeit verlassen können)

was in der change-the-future-dimension passiert ist mir eigentlich bums. ich seh das als so eine ist-das-leben-nicht-schön-handlung, also die losties haben ein leben ohne den absturz. auf den ersten blick vielleicht toll - aber wir sollen sehen, dass das absturzszenario für alle das beste war.
ausserdem kann man im ctf-szenario keine antworten auf fragen geben, die uns seit 5 jahren quälen.
wir werden jetzt von jedem nochmal einen möglichen anderen lebensverlauf sehen:
jack in la x
kate in what kate does
lock in the substitute

dann bin ich mir sicher, dass nur noch sunjin eine folge kriegen und sawyer, sayid und hurley und natürlich ben - eventuell noch miles und frank, da man so auch daniel und charlotte zeigen kann.
vielleicht noch claire.

aber die, die bereits tot sind kriegen keine centric, da ich vermute, dass man während der folge abwechselnd die figur im jetzigen szenario und im was-wäre-wenn-szenario sieht.
also alle alten bekannten nur als gaststars

[ Seite: 1 2 ]

© 2024 pScript | Icons by dryIcons | Regeln & Disclaimer