LF  WF  Login  Suche  Registrieren

ABC-Spoiler-Board > 6.08 ReconLOST-fans.de Forum - 6.08 Recon

In diesem Thread befinden sich 27 Posts. Er wurde 11206 mal gelesen.
[ Seite: 1 2 ]
Antworten Druckansicht

Pierre
6.08 Recon - 12.11.2009, 21:09:34nach oben

Gast

Sawyer-Centric, schätze ich. Die Anspielung auf 2.13 (The Long Con) ist ja offensichtlich.

Profil von Nizzl Nizzl
6.08 Recon - 13.11.2009, 15:17:26nach oben

371 Posts: Stranded One

Recon = Aufklärung

könnte laut Titel eine Sawyer Centric sein, jedoch laut Übersetzung eine ganz andere Centric

Pierre
6.08 Recon - 13.11.2009, 21:52:53nach oben

Gast

"Recon" heißt Austausch, aber man kann es auch als Wortspiel sehen: "Re-Con", vielleicht sowas wie "Zweiter", "Erneuter" Betrug.

Profil von mercy mercy
6.08 Recon - 15.11.2009, 01:44:53nach oben
Homepage von mercyLiveJournalSkypeICQ
19339 Posts: Jacob Loves Me!
das-dass.de

Wahrscheinlich löst jemand Sawyer ab.

Profil von Jack23 Jack23
6.08 Recon - 15.11.2009, 12:28:21nach oben
Doc

@Pierre
Also "Recon" kann beides bedeuten

Profil von lostfan89 lostfan89
6.08 Recon - 24.11.2009, 21:49:16nach oben
Homepage von lostfan89MSN Messenger
215 Posts: Lost One

Denke auch an eine Sawyer Centric Re- Con also erneuter Atem.

Vielleicht bezieht sich es auf Recon ist ja ein Militärischer begriff für Aufklärung da würde mir nur ein Flashback mit dem MILITÄR einfallen.

Sieht man wie die Militär jungs erschossen werden. Jacob gab ja den Auftrag!! ... sagte damals Richard.

Vielleicht sieht man auch wie Sie das Signal der Zahlen installieren Oder von wem, sicherlich auch etwas was man wissen will.

mu4dder
6.08 Recon - 03.02.2010, 21:05:52nach oben

Gast

also es gab ja drehberichte dazu, wie sawyer auf einem kriegsschiff im hafen mit widmore gesehen wurde.
ich finde das allerdings sehr sehr seltsam, denn wirdmore hat auf jeden fall noch 2 stunden vor dem incident, jack vom pferd aus verprügelt.
eigentlich müsste er die detonation nicht überlebt haben...

Profil von b3rt4 b3rt4
6.08 Recon - 04.02.2010, 17:14:25nach oben
Homepage von b3rt4LiveJournal
595 Posts: Button Pusher

Das mit dem Schiff ist doch in der ALT.

mu4dder
6.08 Recon - 04.02.2010, 17:35:45nach oben

Gast

aber in der ALT ist alles so passiert, bis juliet die bombe gezündet hat

Profil von b3rt4 b3rt4
6.08 Recon - 04.02.2010, 18:00:47nach oben

Wir wissen doch gar nichts ueber die ALT bis jetzt, also kannst du sowas doch ueberhaupt nicht behaupten. Vielleicht ist die Insel auch erst 2000 untergangen. Und wenn die Bombe wirklich dafuer verantwortlich waere, glaubst, dass Otherton immer noch ganz waere unter Wasser?

mu4dder
6.08 Recon - 04.02.2010, 18:16:53nach oben

Gast

alle interviews von damon und carlton zu diesem thema bisher
juliets "it worked"
die tatsache, dass wir den vorgang exakt zweimal gesehen haben (einmal kurz vor dem opner bzw. letzte staffel und einmal exakt nach dem intro)

..lassen darauf schließen, dass ich recht habe/haben werde

Profil von b3rt4 b3rt4
6.08 Recon - 04.02.2010, 20:08:34nach oben

lol okay

mu4dder
6.08 Recon - 05.02.2010, 13:43:46nach oben

Gast

damon & carlton haben jetzt im offiziellen podcast direkt bestätigt, dass im einen universum die bombe explodiert ist, im anderen nicht.
also muss, wenn im anderen universum die bombe hoch ging, alles vorher genauso verlaufen ist.
ich hätte allerdings nicht gedacht, dass sie so früh mit der wahrheit rausrücken

Profil von Strandkorb Strandkorb
6.08 Recon - 06.02.2010, 15:49:37nach oben

3300 Posts: Leader

Es ist Sawyer Centric.

Zitat:
Josh Holloway (Sawyer) was spotted, looking quite handsome, wearing black pants and a purple shirt. But his companion was an even more striking sight, in a colorful evening dress: Rebecca Mader (Charlotte).
---
Today, was a setting for an LAPD Police station once again involving Josh Holloway (Sawyer), but today Ken Leung (Miles) was also on set along with someone named "Liam".
Could this be the return of Charlie's brother Liam!?
---
Sawyer is working with someone on the telephone. He gets up from the table and uses the restroom and receives instructions from the person on the phone. Sawyer is playing the redhead Charlotte because he knows she has been on the island. Sawyer runs his usual con but Charlotte doesn't bite. She senses Sawyer is trying to play her and she calls him on it. Sawyer tells her the truth and about him knowing she was on the island as a child and this entire thing connects back to Charles Widmore. Sawyer wants "on the boat", and the man he is talking to on the phone seems to be in charge of Sawyer. That's about it. Nothing to exciting.
---
Es wurde im U-Boot Musem gefilmt.
---
Wow another interesting day of filming for the LOST crew and fans of Sawyer and Miles. Our good friend Ryan and several fans got to witness several scenes being filmed today and there is a good amount of detail to even perhaps confirm that Miles and Sawyer are partners in law enforcement similar to the Dharma Days in 1977.
---
Wow another interesting day of filming for the LOST crew and fans of Sawyer and Miles. Our good friend Ryan and several fans got to witness several scenes being filmed today and there is a good amount of detail to even perhaps confirm that Miles and Sawyer are partners in law enforcement similar to the Dharma Days in 1977.
Miles gets in. Sawyer gives Miles one of two cups of coffee, and they talk. Sawyer then gives Miles a file or folder with photographs, and he flips through it. He looks at one photo intensely, and hands it back.
Miles was wearing dark jeans, a blue plaid collared shirt, and a leather jacket. Sawyer was also in jeans, with a dark, rugged jacket over a gray T-shirt. Miles is definitely a cop, but this scene suggests that even Sawyer somehow again ends up involved with law enforcement. If he is working with Miles, it would appear the pair are a team, just like in the Dharma Initiative circa 1977.

---

Scene 2:
Posters were hung, boxes were strewn, and a hose was used to add an extra layer of wet dinginess. A slight woman wearing a black jacket and with a grey hood pulled over her head repeatedly ran down the alley as a camera crew filmed her from above (perched atop the Thomas building). She knocked down a stack of boxes as she ran, which would then be carefully set back up for another take.
---
Scene 3:
Car chase scene with woman who is being chased by the police crashes into Miles and Sawyer's Car. A nice video of the stunt is posted in Ryan's report at Hawaii Blog.

Summary of Filming and speculation of scenes from Ryan:
Though these scenes were obviously shot out of sequence, I’d guess it unfolds as follows: Sawyer flags down Miles from his car, and they meet, sipping coffee and looking over photos. Suddenly, a blue car involved in a police chase crashes into them. The driver, a hooded woman, takes off down an alley.
---

I can confirm these people: Sawyer, Sayid, Locke, Kate, Jin, Cindy (all decked out in Others gear), and a whole bunch of Others, including some kids

Juliette was not there, at least while i was there anyway, I watched from about 12:30 till they wrapped around 4. on my way up to the set i found out that they had stopped for lunch, there were a bunch of Others walking down in their gear, (at least 20 of them) I got a picture with Terry O'Quinn. Sheila Kelly was there, but she wasnt shooting, she was just watching, she's gonna be in the next episode. I talked to her, I asked her if she was gonna play Kendall and she just looked at me, grinned slightly and said she wasn't allowed to say. As far as details of the shoot, I couldnt really hear anything, people kept rolling by and taking pictures, which the crew hates by the way. So they kept pushing people back further away.
---
Hey All,
Earlier today we got word that the LOST cast and crew were filming at the majestic Manoa Falls.

Lucky for us and some lucky fans who happened to be on a tour of the area near the falls and spotted the filming today.

No word on what was taking place, but confirmed on set were Sawyer, Kate a blond woman and Sayid. Maybe a continuation of Episode 6x08 Recon but of course with on-island scenes.

Hopefully we might get more details so keep checking back for more!

The confirmation is via a fan on Twitter and there are several tweets between the eye witness and other LOST fans confirming who was on set.

- Editiert von Strandkorb am 06.02.2010, 15:51 -

mu4dder
6.08 Recon - 06.02.2010, 17:08:58nach oben

Gast

ich hab ja bisher gedacht, dass hier sawyer mit nemesis zu den klippen gehen - aber offensichtlich sind sie hier zurück.
ich denke viel eher, dass in der locke-folge die beiden zur höhle an den klippen gehen.
die locke/nemesis-folge wird so episch...wobei ich denke, dass jetzt alle folgen geil werden - fast keine fillerfolgen mehr

Profil von b3rt4 b3rt4
6.08 Recon - 09.03.2010, 20:40:43nach oben

Early Press Release

Sieht so aus, als ob die Wissenschaftler auf die Insel kommen.

chuck da norris
6.08 Recon - 11.03.2010, 01:03:56nach oben

Gast

Episode 6.08 - Recon - Promo Bilder

Sind ein paar seht interessante aber auch verwirrende Bilder dabei.

Profil von Strandkorb Strandkorb
6.08 Recon - 11.03.2010, 06:37:31nach oben

3300 Posts: Leader

Die vielen toten scheinen die Ajira-Passagiere zu sein. War sicherlich MIB, der die getötet hat.

mu4dder
6.08 Recon - 11.03.2010, 08:31:41nach oben

Gast

vielleicht erinnert sich charlotte im paralleluniversum an sawyer aus den 3 jahren dharma, die sie gemeinsam auf der insel verbracht haben...

Profil von Harper Harper
6.08 Recon - 11.03.2010, 09:15:10nach oben

782 Posts: Button Pusher

Finde die Promo Bilder auch mehr als seltsam. Wer ist zum Beispiel die eine Frau mit der Saywer da redet und Kate ist es nicht. Sieht allgemein auf den Fotos aus als ob da irgendwie Probleme im Team Locke wären.

I make good Eggs!
Just let me leave Jacob!
To remember, and to... let go.

[ Seite: 1 2 ]

© 2024 pScript | Icons by dryIcons | Regeln & Disclaimer