LF  WF  Login  Suche  Registrieren

ABC-Folgen & -Diskussionen > Kristins Chat 5.4.05LOST-fans.de Forum - Kristins Chat 5.4.05

In diesem Thread befinden sich 3 Posts. Er wurde 4380 mal gelesen.
Antworten Druckansicht

Bellevue
Kristins Chat - 05.04.2005, 11:33:56nach oben

Gast

Hier die Lost-relevanten Ausschnitte aus dem Chatprotokoll von Kristin (e-online):

Zitat:

From mycatz2: Just have to say you April Fooled me good. Anyway, did you see the previews for Lost and Alias? They rocked. Clarie's baby, Vaughn slugging Sydney...So, can you say anything else?
I'm really trying to not spoil the insanity of the next few episodes of Lost (birth, twist, manhunt), so let's instead talk about two things you may have missed in the last: (1) Boone was wearing a shirt that said 48 upside-down in Chinese. Boo-ya. Or, shall I say, Boone-ya. Also, (2) When he Maydayed, the guy on the other end said, "There were no survivors from Ocean flight 815." (Caught only with a rewound captioning on TiVo.)

From ashantai: Lost scoop? We're all on the edge of our seats!
The finale is now three hours--can you stand it?--broken down into one hour the first week, May 18 and two hours the second week, May 25. And here is the only thing I can tell you: I hear we see flashbacks of every one of the main characters, in the only place they've ever been together all at the same time. Cryptic enough for ya? Actually, it's not that hard if you do the math.

From jaime302: Okay, can you answer this: Everyone is assuming that someone dies this week onLost. Does the death happen this week, or do we have to wait after another three-week break?
Pay no mind to what they say, doesn't matter anyway, hey hey hey. My lips are sealed. Sorry.

From mr_mike25: Please give us something on Lost. Is the monster coming back? You said Sun would go missing a while back.
I did? Honestly, that's the first I've heard of that, unless Alzheimer's is setting in. We have not seen the last of the monster. Though it's not returning this week, as far as I know.

From bruno: Lost blew me away this past week. Tell me something, or I'll die.
I so feel you. Right as that episode ended and that freaking light came on in the hatch (so good!), I emailed Damon Lindelof (executive producer and show creator who cowrote the episode with Carlton Cuse and who is, in general, the nicest producer you will ever meet, honest to TiVo), gushing as I've never gushed before, begging: "What's in the hatch? Who's controlling Locke? Why are you torturing us?" His reply: "You are the sweetest of the sweet. And you're controlling Locke. You just don't realize it yet." Priceless.

From benny: Since Damon says you're controlling Locke, can you make him not die?
Done! And for the record, while I'm thinking of it, it was Jack who's going to set off to kill someone, not Sayid. I was wrong. I apologize. I ask you to slap me now.

- Editiert von Bellevue am 12.04.2005, 11:03 -

Profil von Hans Hans
Kristins Chat 5.4.05 - 05.04.2005, 13:37:26nach oben
Homepage von Hans
23032 Posts: Jacob Loves Me!
Le Protector
Administrator

Vor 1.19 wäre ich fast durchgedreht ohne Spoiler. Aber nach der Folge ist mein Lost-Bedarf wieder etwas gestillt, deshalb hab ich den Chat überscrollt. Ich hoffe mir kommen keine Spoiler mehr unter, und ich hoffe ich überleb die nächste Pause nach 1.20.

Bellevue
Kristins Chat 11.4.05 - 12.04.2005, 11:04:04nach oben

Gast

Neuer Chat von kristin

Zitat:
From shandy: I can't believe they killed off Boone!
I know. Even though I knew, I was sobbing like a baby (and, by the by, how fantastically heart-wrenching was Maggie Grace?). I think Ian will survive--ABC already has him in a holding deal--but you can't help but feel a bit sorry for the guy. When I spoke with him last month at the Paley Festival, I knew, and he knew that I knew, but neither of us could talk about it, and it was tragic. He said he was still hanging out in Hawaii because he couldn't tear himself away from such an amazing show. Can't hardly blame him. Actually, I think it will be very interesting for you to see that video clip, so stand by for this Friday's column.
From jennerb: I don't wanna wait. Tell me what my precious Boone said right now.
Wow, the grief's that raw, huh? Okay. From Ian: "You put [Josh Holloway], Matthew Fox and me in a room--I don't know when you get that again. I don't know. The amount of respect and the amount of talent that exudes from this group of people, there's just exorbitant amounts of all of it. I just can't imagine, where do you go? It's difficult, and there's this weird thing, and I think everyone's experiencing this right now, because we're about to go on hiatus and there's a couple months before we go back to Hawaii and I wanna go back. I could literally go back right now. You just wanna go back and absorb all that stuff in Hawaii, and you'll see all of us wearing pieces of jewelry or something from Hawaii, something that brings you right back to those really great warm breezes." And the poor boy looked devastated. And mama held out her arms and the poor boy ran into them.
From Sarah: Thank you for giving us just enough info about Lost--it was amazing!
Yay! So glad you guys thought it was worth the wait. I should 'fess up now the whole story of what happened: When I told you that Claire would be giving birth and that Jack would not be able to deliver it while this big death was occurring, it was pointed out to me (by someone we all know and love) that that would ruin the surprise element for everyone, because once you saw the previews of the ep, you would know Boone was dead. So, I tried to kind of rectify that by being vague and dodgy about the timing of the death. Please, I beg of you, forgive me. I truly think it made the whole thing better.
From Kayla: Maybe Ian Somerhalder appears in some flashbacks?
He says he'll be back, and of course, that could mean anything in the JJ-verse.
From christina: Yes or no (simple, huh?): Regarding this week's episode of Lost, is the answer we seek blatantly obvious at this point? (You know what I'm talking about.)
Well, aren't you a feisty one?

From jesslulu: Who hit Sayid over the head on Lost?
I can't say, or ABC will lock me up. Sorry!

From ktpez: Any hints on what to expect in the Lost finale?
It flashes back to when they got on the plane.

From drew: Scoop! Give us scoop on Lost!
Sorry, sweetie, that ship has sailed. (Hint: That's a hint.)
From william: The raft is sailing!?
It will be finished, it will not be burned, and it might, just might, be carrying some people we would hate to see go.

© 2024 pScript | Icons by dryIcons | Regeln & Disclaimer