LF  WF  Login  Suche  Registrieren

ABC-Spoiler-Board > Season 3LOST-fans.de Forum - Season 3

In diesem Thread befinden sich 799 Posts. Er wurde 122180 mal gelesen.
[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ]
Antworten Druckansicht

Profil von Strandkorb Strandkorb
Season 3 - 14.01.2007, 11:45:56nach oben

3300 Posts: Leader

Es gibt wieder mordsmässige Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2wzrdkYDiQ
Hier erst mal ein Video, das allgemein bekannt ist und nur eine neue Szene bietet:
Eine etwas ältere Dame spricht zu Jack über seine Tattoos (Und was sie bedeuten)
(Klasse, wie man Matthew Fox's Tattoos da einbaut )

Dann noch Spoiler von ATAS:

-Carlton said we will be seeing several dead characters in an upcoming episode.
-Jorge hasn't filmed any scenes with the Others.
-Locke's wheelchair will be explained soon after the season starts.
-Will learn about Jack's tattoos.
-Damon said we will learn why the Others didn't just bring in a surgeon for Ben; we will find out in the next 6-7 episodes.. They once had the ability to leave the island, but they may or may not now.
-Sawyer finds some Dharma beer in an upcoming episode.
-We will see everyone else's stories, not just J/K/S for the rest of the season.
-Elizabeth doesn't know yet if her character is good or bad.
-Damon told Daniel/Jin that he didn't know it yet but that he should raise his hand in response to the "who has killed someone" question.

Das enthällt nun etwas größere Spoiler
Some of the same footage we've seen of Kate and Sawyer running. But his time we see that Pickett catches up to Sawyer on the beach and is about to shoot him...Kate runs from the jungle towards Sawyer screaming "NOOOOO!"

Jack in his cage (the Cindy clip) but this time we get a glimpse of Juliette being marched past him maybe handcuffed?

Ben sitting behind a desk talking to Alex. He confirms Carl is not dead and asks Alex not to call him Ben...Alex (very upset) asks if he wants her to call him "Dad" instead.

The clip of Desmond saving Claire.

There was a fast clip of some sort of game but I really couldn't make out what it was.

A clip of Skate argueing on a beach. Kate asks (very angrily) "So should I walk beside you or 10 steps behind. Sawyer turns around and says something about not taking her guilt out on him. She snaps back "we left Jack to die?" (I think...it was moving very fast). Sawyer says 'you don't feel guilty about Jack you feel guilty about us" (or something like that...he has his angry eyebrows drawn together face on). Kate looks even more pissed grabs his arm opens her mouth to say something....and they cut to some strange dude in these glowing glasses.

And I'm not sure if that clip is from episode 7 or 8. Their hair is completely dry..I got the feeling that it was from 8 and they were on 'our' island not Alcatraz. But I could be wrong.

Ben ist also doch der Vater von Alex? wow

Profil von Carlyle Carlyle  
Season 3 - 14.01.2007, 13:42:35nach oben
Homepage von CarlyleLiveJournalSkypeMSN MessengerICQAIM
3511 Posts: Leader
Mastermind

Hättest du das nicht gedacht?
Ich frag mich nur noch ob Danielle gelogen hat oder ob die was mit Ben hatte. Oder ob am Ende Ben Alex doch nur aufgezogen hat...

Season 3 - 14.01.2007, 14:39:05nach oben

Also ich fand es irgendwie zu krass. Und wie sie ihn mit dem Bogen abgeschossen hat, das wirkte nicht so, als wenn sich die beiden kennen/kannten
Sie hat ihn auch garnicht nach der Tochter gefragt, was sehr seltsam ist ...

Es sieht auch nicht dannach aus, dass Danielle die ganze Situation nur vortäuscht ... die ganze Emotionalität, das Warnen vor den Anderen und das Retten von Claire passt nicht.

emyebo
Season 3 - 14.01.2007, 14:49:19nach oben

Gast

Gut möglich, dass Alex gar nichts von Danielle weiß, oder sie für eine irre Einsiedlerin hält. Sie kann Ben auch als Ziehvater "Dad" nennen.

f4Lk
Season 3 - 15.01.2007, 17:15:44nach oben

Gast

Hi, ich habe zwei Februar Trailer zum Download gefunden. Ich weiß nicht ob die schon hier gepostet wurden, ich stelle sie einfach mal hier rein. xD Ist gute Qualität.

#1 -- http://www.destination-lost.com/media/download/upload/files/trailer-2007.zip

#2 -- http://www.destination-lost.com/media/download/upload/files/trailer-2007x2.zip

- Editiert von f4Lk am 15.01.2007, 17:16 -

Christian
Interessante Spoiler vom August !!! 2006 - 16.01.2007, 12:33:19nach oben

Gast

- Fake HENRY real name is Thomas Radzinsky
- In Jacks flashback we meet 2 new Characters. Amelia and Karl.
- Chris Shephard is both Jacks and Claires Father
- Kate chooses Sawyer
- Rose dies this season of Cancer
- New man Rodrigo is a Survivor
- B/W star Julie Adams will make several appearances
- Boone is back in a flashback
- We find out that Him is called Ben
- Sayid manages to rescue Kate & Sawyer but not Jack
- We will see Ethan and Goodwin in flashbacks
- Sawyer is tortured
- There is no Walt/Michael in the mini-series start to the Season
- There will be a Danielle flashback this season
- Bernards surname is Nadler
- Tom is actually gay
- We see Helen killed in Lockes flashback
- Sawyer is shown the size of the Island
- Jack saves someone we have seen before
- Locke will lose his voice
- A Polar Bear is killed
- We will see Boone again
- Locke leg injury was never a physical injury
- Desmond flashback has new character Warden Harris
- Kate/Jack and Sawyer are all kept seperated by the Others
- Libby's last name is Winchester
- Jae Lee dies
- We see Jack in a flashback at the hospital
- Libbys husband was killed in the decking accident that Hurley thought he caused
- Libby was after Hurleys money as revenge
- Locke was responsible for Shannons Fathers death
- Sun's child is female
- Karen DeGroot and DR Marvin will be found in the Flame Station
- The Flame station is Partly underwater

Episode Flashbacks
E01 "A Tale of Two Cities" - JACK
E02 "Further Instructions" LOCKE
E03 "The Glass Ballerina" SUN
E04 "Everyman for himself" SAWYER
E05 "The Cost of Living" EKO
E06 "I Do" KATE
E07 "Not in Portland" Juliet/Others/Off island
E08 "Flashes Before Your Eyes" Desmond
E09 "Goodbye" Jack
E10 "Tricia Tanaka is Dead" Hugo

The BLOW us away MOMENT is!!
"This is quite good actually. We have a flashback or so we think to Penny watching the news just after the phone call she recieved from the artic monitoring station. It shows that Flight 815 is still "missing" one week after its disappearence and the previous couple of months have actually taken place in a week. The time on the island runs a lot quicker than the outside world. It's a real wtf moment."

Quelle: http://themisfitishere.blogspot.com/2006/08/i-have-new-mole-with-season-3-massive.html

Was ich interessant finde:
Fast alles, was im August gesagt wurde, ist wahr !!!
Also können wir folgendes festhalten, was noch aufgedeckt wird:
- Libby heißt Elisabeth Winchester
- Sie war in der Klapse, um Hurley zu beobachten und ihm nach seiner Zeit dort sein Geld abzujagen
- Ihr Ehemann starb, als der Balkon eingestürzt ist, den Hurley betrat
- Locke ist verantwortlich für den Autounfall, wo Shannon's Vater starb und Jack's Frau verletzt wurde
- Dies könnte auch der Grund sein, warum Locke im Rollstuhl gesessen hat
- In der Flame-Station sind Dr. Marvin Candle und Karen DeGroot (tod?)
- Thomas Radzinsky ist wohl Patchy und der Boss der anderen

qu4d
Season 3 - 16.01.2007, 13:15:04nach oben

Gast

oh man, misfit soll verrecken, aber sry, es fallen einfach unglaublich viele idioten drauf rein... das is mir unbegreiflich.

woher soll der spast seine insiderinfos haben.
der denkt sich n haufen zeug aus und vieles is einfach ne 50:50 chance, da kann ich genauso sagen, dass das und das passiert.

und er editiert im nachhinein einfach alles und alle glaubens...
zB die episodentitel hatte er vorher ganz anders, aber nein, der wird immer verteidigt als der ultimative lostigator...

gott, ich hab son hass

emyebo
Season 3 - 16.01.2007, 18:09:39nach oben

Gast

Vor allem widerspricht er manchem, was die Macher bereits gesagt haben, z.B. dass Radzinsky wirklich tot ist.

Season 3 - 16.01.2007, 18:12:24nach oben
Mastermind

Schon wieder Foiler... Ratzinsky is tot... Tot ist tot und bleibt tot. Plust wir wissen schon dass Henry's richtiger Name BEN ist und ob er HIM ist, ist noch nicht klar (und ich bezweifel es, da dieser 'Jacob' ja anscheinend über Ben stehen muss...

Season 3 - 16.01.2007, 21:45:47nach oben

So, hier noch ein Paar richtige Spoiler

Ziemlich vielaussagend: Pilot-Maincast Verlust

Erst mal von Kristin ("Jack is killed off!!!" )

From marsdrivesasaturn: I know the holiday season tends to be quiet on the TV front, but do you have any Lost news?
I can promise a little love for you continuity fiends: I had dinner with a friend last night who went to a Lost audition about two weeks ago. She was auditioning for a Hurley flashback. They were looking for a reporter to interview him. He was investing his newfound fortune in a Chicken Shack, but a day before the grand opening the place was flattened by a meteor. If you were paying attention during the season two premiere, you remember Hurley mentioning this very meteorite disaster when he was explaining to Jack the numbers are bad!

From Elka: Any definite word yet on whether Matthew Fox is getting killed off of Lost?
I hope you’re sitting down for this, because I have a direct quote from Matthew Fox himself, who (during press for We Are Marshall) told our very own E! cameras: "I’m not on Lost anymore. I’m done with that. I’m not going back. And it has nothing to do with my movie career. They killed me off." Beep, beep, BEEP, BEEP!!! Do you hear that? It’s the sound of our B.S. meter going off the charts! To put it plainly, if Matthew Fox says he’s getting killed off, assuredly he is not actually getting killed. Unless…crap…Could he be doing a double-flip mind trip on us? Argh. This show is gonna be the end of me!

From Amy: Got anything on Lost?
Matthew also said, "The most exciting 16 episodes of television are coming up in the spring. And there are going to be so many things that happen. Unfortunately, I can’t tell you any of it." I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Argh.

From Keith: Yay! How great was it that Evangeline Lilly was nominated for a Globe?
So great that I had to rattle off a congratulatory email—to which she replied, "Thank you! I'm still in happy shock!" Matthew Fox had this to say: "I think everyone on Lost is pretty happy for Evie for getting recognized, and I would like to see everyone in the cast get recognized at one point or another. We are kind of going down the call sheet at the moment." Oooh! Does that mean the meat socks will get noms in 2010?

lustich wa, Jack weg? Das ist wirklich eine Charakter-Bombe.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_RrObyQ3XzcY/RauYWDJbN9I/AAAAAAAAAFg/fPDA2xSjf_Y/s200/RobinWeige_Grant_12170267_400.jpg

Sie, ist Juliets Schwester (ist vielleicht was dran, mit Sawyer und Juliets Schwester - Die Rache für irgendwas?)

Andere Spoiler sagen, sie taucht bereits in "Not in Portland" auf.

Mr Clucks (Hurleys MC-Donalds-Klon) hat wieder eröffnet. ICh finde diese Bilder richtig toll, kommt einem fast vor, als wenn es das alles wirklich gibt:
http://bp1.blogger.com/_RrObyQ3XzcY/RavKOTJbN-I/AAAAAAAAAFs/7X3X8s_KMOU/s320/lost1.jpg
Und diesmal soll wohl der Meteor zu sehen sein, der Hurley dort einschlug

neuer Teaser, neues Gesicht, das ich auch schon mal erwähnt hatte (weiter oben)
http://bp3.blogger.com/_RrObyQ3XzcY/RayFJjJbOKI/AAAAAAAAAHs/XP6SyjxQmLU/s320/lostpromo1505-tn.jpg
http://bp2.blogger.com/_RrObyQ3XzcY/RayFJTJbOII/AAAAAAAAAHc/qtFdCks8SBs/s320/lostpromo1503-tn.jpg

emyebo
Season 3 - 16.01.2007, 23:15:07nach oben

Gast

Puh, im Spoiler-Forum verspoilert... Ich glaube, DAS lese ich lieber nicht. Aah, diese Versuchung.

Season 3 - 16.01.2007, 23:57:38nach oben
Mastermind

Wow... Ich glaubs nicht. Nicht bevor ich Jack mit eigenen Augen tot gesehen habe.

Aber mir gefällt der Spoiler wegen Hurley. Das mit dem Meteor ist mir damals nämlich sofort ins Ohr gesprungen und ich hab gehofft, dass da mal noch was dazu kommt, aber irgendwie hab ich nicht daran geglaubt.

Profil von Blöckchen Blöckchen
Season 3 - 17.01.2007, 00:32:30nach oben

3126 Posts: Leader
Bad Wolf

Oh Mann...
Jack töten wo ich grad langsam anfange, ihn zu mögen? Das glaub ich erst, wenn ich's sehe. Wenn man sämtliche Spoiler für voll nimmt, wird diese dritte Staffel wohl extrem leichenlastig.

It’s the human superpower: forgetting. If you remembered how things felt, you’d have stopped having wars. And stopped having babies.

sawyergirl
Season 3 - 17.01.2007, 15:17:08nach oben

Gast

Ja ich fang auch grade an Jack zu mögen, er ist viel besser als in der 1. und 2. Staffel, er ist viel agressiever geworden auch den Others gegenüber und das finde ich gut

Dr. Seltsam
Season 3 - 17.01.2007, 16:21:37nach oben

Gast

Interessant find ich auch diese Spoiler:
* We have not seen the last of Michael and Walt.
* We will be seeing Bernard and Rose again.
* There will be revelations relating to the Season 2 finale scene of an Arctic scenario: “Not in these first batch of episodes, but by the end of the season, we will be paying off that reveal in a very significant way. The idea that Penny is looking for Desmond is something that comes in to play [in episode 308] but it doesn’t pay off on the island until the finale [of the season].”
* Robin Weigert, a.k.a. Calamity Jane on “Deadwood,” plays Juliet’s sister in episode 307, and she will be back later in the season.
* We’ll learn more about Nicki and Paulo in episode 314.
* It sounds as though Juliet and Ben will be around for a while. More on that from Lindelof: “I think it’s safe to say that we will see the last of Alcatraz Island [where Jack, Sawyer and Kate were held] by around the ninth episode of Season 3. Then we’ll be shaking things up a bit. … I love Ben and Juliet, I think they are the face of the Others right now, they are fascinating characters that we still have many stories to tell. I would not fear their death any time soon. Although a lot of people hate them and want them to die.”
* There will be a big reminder this season that on the island, it’s still November of 2004 and only three months have passed, which will help lead to “a major shakeup coming soon.” (was mag das wohl sein? Dezember 2004? "Das war die perfekte Welle" TSUNAMI)
* Rob McElhenny, one of the stars of FX’s “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia,” has a small role on the Feb. 7 episode of the show. There are also references in that episode to “Star Wars” and “Clockwork Orange.”
Source: Chicago Tribune

Was meinen die bloß mit
Zitat:
references in that episode to “Star Wars” and “Clockwork Orange.”
? Lebt David Prowse denn noch? Er hat zumindest in "Star Wars" den "Darth Vader" und in Clockwork Orange den "Julian" gespielt.
Oder meinen die eine Story- Überschneidung???

- Editiert von Dr. Seltsam am 17.01.2007, 16:36 -

El Pogo
Season 3 - 18.01.2007, 14:32:28nach oben

Gast

Was dümpeln eigentlich alle Nicht-Haupt-Losties so belanglos und gelangweilt in der Gegend rum? Stimme Euch zu: da iss noch ne Menge rauszuholen!
Manchmal wirkt es, die seien alle auf ner Klassenfahrt, von der sie nicht abgeholt werden.
Dann genauso Leute wie Desmond und Roussou, die einfach so kommen und wieder verschwinden. Nur wohin??
Ruder-rumreißen und unerwartete Wendungen klingt super!

Season 3 - 18.01.2007, 15:37:46nach oben

Manchmal wirkt es, die seien alle auf ner Klassenfahrt, von der sie nicht abgeholt werden.
lol das ist gut

Starwars? "Luke, ich bin dein Vater"

emyebo
Season 3 - 18.01.2007, 15:56:57nach oben

Gast

Verdammt, jetzt habe ich den Spoiler gelesen. Ich verfluche meine Neugier.

Aber irgendwie kann ich dem einfach nicht glauben. Obwohl, wenn ich's recht überlege -
es wäre schon cool, die Losties ohne Arzt, ohne etablierten Anführer... Moment mal, gab es nicht mal einen Spoiler, dass unter den Losties die Frage nach einem neuen Anführer aufkommt? Eine Art Machtkampf? Ich habe dabei immer an Jack in Gefangenschaft gedacht, aber jetzt sehe ich das mit anderen Augen. Ich denke, am geeignetsten wären Locke und Sayid. Oder Sawyer und Kate, wenn die zurückkehren.

mchristi
Season 3 - 20.01.2007, 17:26:25nach oben

Gast

Was meint ihr dazu?
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31304

Klingt interessant, wenn's denn stimmt...

Season 3 - 21.01.2007, 10:11:26nach oben

Klingt ganz plausibel. Auch Ian meinte, Jack stirbt garnicht:

Zitat:
"Ian Somerhalder and I spent a bit of the afternoon together, and he told me he was off to Hawaii tomorrow to shoot an episode of "Lost." He is reprising his role as Boone, but he said he could not talk about the episode -- because he had not read the script yet. He dismissed rumors that Jack (Matthew Fox) is going to be killed off."

KnowNews

[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ]

© 2024 pScript | Icons by dryIcons | Regeln & Disclaimer