LF  WF  Login  Suche  Registrieren

ABC-Spoiler-Board > Season 3LOST-fans.de Forum - Season 3

In diesem Thread befinden sich 799 Posts. Er wurde 122182 mal gelesen.
[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ]
Antworten Druckansicht

Profil von the-good-shepherd the-good-shepherd
Season 3 - 22.01.2007, 10:54:00nach oben
Management

Es wird wohl Lost-Webisoden im Sommer geben, zumindest hab ich das gerade bei Serienjunkies gelesen

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness.
For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Profil von Blöckchen Blöckchen
Season 3 - 22.01.2007, 11:04:14nach oben

3126 Posts: Leader
Bad Wolf

Cool, das würde wenigstens die Wartezeit auf Staffel 4 verkürzen.

It’s the human superpower: forgetting. If you remembered how things felt, you’d have stopped having wars. And stopped having babies.

emyebo
Season 3 - 22.01.2007, 13:16:10nach oben

Gast

Abgeschlossene Stories? Also gewissermaßen Spin-Off-Handlungen, à la "Was machte Hurley, während Locke zur Pearl marschiert ist?"

Das wäre doch DIE Gelegenheit, mehr von den "Redshirts" einzubinden.

Profil von Strandkorb Strandkorb
Season 3 - 29.01.2007, 18:55:27nach oben

3300 Posts: Leader

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2007/01/episode-14-set-photos.html

Otherville, mit Locke. Demnach abzusehen, dass Locke da landet ...

emyebo
Season 3 - 29.01.2007, 19:57:19nach oben

Gast

Wieso hatte ich mir das gedacht...

Found
Season 3 - 29.01.2007, 20:02:35nach oben

Gast

hmmm

das sieht eher wie ein setfoto aus wo die akteure geschminkt werden sun sitzt doch da auch im hintergrund...

also so pausenbereich technisch...

- Editiert von Found am 29.01.2007, 20:05 -

Season 3 - 31.01.2007, 16:52:35nach oben

massing neue Spoiler......

- Nikki und Paulo sind ein Paar (wer hätte das gedacht)

- vielleicht schön mal Erwähnt, eine gute Metapher für das Season 3 Finale:
"Als man die Zeitung aus dem Briefkasten nehmen will, entdeckt man dort eine gruselige Schlange"

- Elizabeth Mitchel meint, dass ihr Flashback die Vorgensweise von Juliet erklärt. Sie beschreibt den 3.07 Flashback mit Juliet so, dass Juliet immer Glücklicher wird und sie am Ende dann die Tragödie ihres Lebens erlebt ...
Und sie erwähnte, dass Sayid und Juliet ein wirklich gutes Team sein könnten ...

Cuse & lindelof Interview:
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2007/01/yahoo-interview-with-carlton-cuse-damon.html
Zusammenfassung:
jede Staffel ist wie ein Eigenes Buch, dass seinen Teil zum großen und ganzen beiträgt
die 3. staffel ist komplett über die anderen gemacht
juliet spielt eine interessante rolle bei dem "Love-Triangle" zwischen Sawyer, Kate & Jack
sie garantieren keine 7. Season Lost, nur, wenn sie Zombies erschaffen durgen ( Das klingt, als sterben wirklich alle )

diese Season soll auch etwas über Michael Boot erzählt werden, ebenso etwas über Lockes Paralisation und Desmonds-psycho-Kräfte ...

noch ein Video Podcast (über "Not in Portland" )
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2007/01/latest-video-podcast.html

Season 3 - 04.02.2007, 14:59:10nach oben

I've watched the whole sequence of the interviews on AOL and I have to say there are some very interesting bits and pieces.

1) Sun was told by a producer that the kid is probably not Jin's, but Jin was told by another producer that it is his .

2) The Desmond flashback will be like nothing that has been done before, and it will blow the audience away.

3) Locke got in his wheelchair because of a "banana peel".

4) There is a Sayid episode that "will answer questions about the Others and the DHARMA initiative, and the relationship between those two groups, which might involve the guy with the eyepatch".

5) Jack will be brought back to Othersville -- won't stay in Alcatraz.

6) There will eventually be an explanation about what happened to Desmond, and the sky turning purple. He'll have a "significant prophecy" for one of the characters.

toll, ne bananenschale bei locke. bingespannt, was desmonds flashbacks so besonders machen sollen

Ricc^^
Season 3 - 05.02.2007, 01:12:15nach oben

Gast

bananenschale????????
das ist ja fast wie in einer schlechten sitcom

diMaggio
Season 3 - 05.02.2007, 11:22:03nach oben

Gast

Zu Strandkorb's letztem Post mal 2 Video's in denen unter anderem über die Punkte geredet wird:

Season 3 - 21.02.2007, 12:04:20nach oben

Interessante Neuigkeiten:

Zitat:
Question: I loved the Desmond episode of Lost. Was this the "game changer" that Damon Lindelof referred to in your interview?— Eric
Ausiello: Yes and no. I'll let Damon explain: "This is the first step in setting up the game changer, but the real bomb is still coming," he explained via e-mail. "And when it hits, there will be no doubt as to the fact that it has. I suspect very few people will be asking, 'Was that it?' BTW, you were pretty awesome in Scrubs. I was impressed." (I swear on a stack of Bibles that I didn't make up that last part. Ask Damon yourself next time you see him!)

Question: I'm sad because someone broadsided my new Toyota Prius this morning — in a parking lot, no less. Can you cheer me up with Lost scoop?— Craig
Ausiello: Holy coinky-dink, Batman! Just moments after opening your e-mail, I received an advance copy of Lost's Feb. 28 outing, in which Hurley discovers a wrecked car on the island! What are the odds!? And this bit of news should go a long way in cheering you up post-fender bender: Not only is this a great episode of Lost, but it's a fun one to boot. Remember when Lost was fun? You know, before those mean Others came into the picture? Well, happy days are here again when Hurley enlists Sawyer, Jin and Charlie to help him get that metal wreck started. Sawyer, meanwhile, sets a new record for most pop-culture references uttered in a single Lost episode. In addition to a Little House shout-out, the con artist formerly known as James Ford name-drops IHOP, Hooked on Phonics and Skeletor. Rocky III even gets a little plug, but that one Sawyer can't take credit for.

Question: In honor of this being your birthday week, I think I should send you some delicious Snapple, and you should give me some delicious Lost scoop… just to keep things balanced. Also, can I come to the fraktacular birthday bash?— Graham
Ausiello: What fraktacular birthday bash? Do you know something I don't? Was that supposed to be a surprise? Where do I need to be and at what time? I'll act surprised, I promise, so gimme the deets! And in return, I'll tell you that the aforementioned Feb. 28 episode of Lost also features a touching scene between Hurley and "Libby" and marks the return of a certain four-legged castaway.

Question: Got anything on tonight's Lost?— Don
Ausiello: (Spoiler alert) Kate and Sawyer are going to get rid of some, ahem, excess baggage on their way back "home."

Question: Please tell me that there is no frakkin' way your latest blind item about a "hit" show facing the ax is Lost!— Brandon
Ausiello: There is no frakkin' way.

Und noch der Podcast vom 20. Feb:

Link
Zitat:
Here is a summary of what they covered.

Desmond's experience NOT a Flashback, it really happened and was not a dream
The Experience Desmond happened in 1996
Desmond next flashback will feature him in the Army
Honour was spelt wrong on the poster
The will be no Danielle Flashback until season 4
They claim that ABC is over stating “The 3 Mysteries Revealed” in the trailer. They claim it is more like 1 with some old yet familiar faces
If Desmond hadn't gone to the island everyone would have been killed
Rousseau knows more than she is letting on, and that she may appear in someone else's flashback.
The woman with the 70 year old womb is NOT Juliet
Cuse, claims an episode this season will be called The Man From Tallahassee although he could be joking

ALso hat er es doch reell erlebt? Das kann ja dann nur eine Zeitreise oder vom "Monster" hergebrachte ... tatsache ... sein

halux
Season 3 - 21.02.2007, 13:25:43nach oben

Gast

Desmond's experience was NOT a Flashback, it really happened and was not a dream

Wow, das hätte ich echt nicht gedacht. Doch was könnte nun die Lösung sein?

Eine Zeitreise, ein Zeitsprung, eine Parallelwelt, ein genetischer Klon, oder doch nur eine durch Smokey erstellte Veränderung?

diMaggio
Season 3 - 21.02.2007, 14:59:12nach oben

Gast

Das hätte ich auch nicht gedacht.
Da es aufgrund dieser Neuigkeit zu viele Unstimmigkeiten gibt, als dass es eine normale Zeitreise war,
nehme ich an, dass es eine Parallelwelt war, in die Desmond kurz geschlüpft ist.

Das würde wieder erklären, warum sich Charlie nicht an ihn erinnern kann und wieso es 2 Photos von Desmond und Penny zusammen gibt.
Desmond ist deshalb vielleicht auch gar nicht in der Zeit gereist.

Er ist vielleicht einfach nur kurz in eine Parallelwelt geschlüpft, in der relativ zu der Losties-Welt gerade das Jahr 1996 ist. Und dort sind halt ein paar Kleinigkeiten anders, als in der Losties-Welt.
Nach diesem Erlebnis kam er wieder zurück und dann ist es ja klar, dass Charlie sich nicht an ihn erinnern kann, weil es in der Losties-Welt gar nicht so war, dass Desmond mit Charlie 1996 geredet hat.
Und in der Losties-Welt WURDEN 2 Photos gemacht, nicht so in der Parallelen Welt.

Das tolle dabei ist doch auch, dass dabei nicht gegen die Aussage der Creators verstoßen wird, dass es keine Zeitreisen gibt. Denn Desmond ist ja nicht in der ZEIT gereist, sondern in eine Parallelwelt, die asynchron zu der Losties-Welt läuft, d.h. hier ist 2004 und dort ist es 1996. Wenn hier 2010 ist, dann ist es dort 2002.

Oder was meint ihr?

Bert
Season 3 - 21.02.2007, 15:06:43nach oben

Gast

warum hat der gute mann nichts über die spiegelszene und die szene mit den augen auf dem poster erzählt?

Season 3 - 21.02.2007, 18:32:46nach oben

lostpedia spricht nun sogar nur von einem zeitsprung desmonds ... hat sich wer den Podcast angesehen? Ich nicht

Season 3 - 07.03.2007, 14:36:47nach oben

Spoiler über Staffel 3:

Zitat:

Question: Do you know which upcoming episode of Lost will contain the "significant story bomb/game changer" that Damon Lindelof told you about way back in November?— Yema
Ausiello: Good question. I managed to get my grubby little mitts on tonight's Damon Lindelof/Carlton Cuse-penned outing, "Enter 77," and, although it's pretty significant — not to mention edge-of-your-seat spine-tingly — I don't think it qualifies as game-changing. What makes it significant, you ask? Well, we kinda-sorta learn (Spoiler alert) the connection between Dharma and the Others, as well as the identity of creepy *y*-****h guy. Oh, and a series regular gets shot, a recurring character gets killed, and someone we've seen before utters the following line: "I'm the last living member of the Dharma Initiative."

Question: I need Lost scoop.— Angie
Ausiello: Damon and Carlton make me laugh hard. In the letter that accompanied the screener for "Enter 77," they took aim at a certain faction of impossible-to-please Lost fans by cheekily cautioning, "For those of you who want beach stories, you'll be disappointed. Until next week. For those of you who want answers, you'll be happy. Until next week." What about those of us who want beach stories and answers?! What about us?!

Question: Any new scoop on Lost?— Kelly
Ausiello: Sawyer delivers what I'm pretty sure is the funniest line of Lost dialogue ever in "Enter 77." You'll know it when you hear it. Trust me.

Irgendwer sagt, dass derjenige der letzte überlebende der Dharma Initiative ist.
Er ist angegeben als recurring, also ein wiederkehrender Charakter ist.
Große Frage (die ihr mir hier hoffentlich spekuliert ) Wer kann es sein?
Rousseau? (Eigentlich gibts gar garniemand anderen ... )

Sawyer lässt den besten Lost-Spruch EVER? Da freu ich mich schon drauf

Also die Epi. diese Woche (also morgen) wird wohl lustig werden.

diMaggio
Season 3 - 07.03.2007, 15:08:10nach oben

Gast

Also ich würd sagen, dass der letzte DHARMA-Mitarbeiter unser guter Patchy ist! Wer sonst?
Kelvin ist ja schon über'n Jordan.
Ich hab auch irgendwo gelesen, dass Patchy's Charaktername ...*lostpedia-nachstöber*... "Mikhail Bakunin" sein wird. xD
Oh, dort ist auch grad ein Indizfoto zu der letzter-DHARMA-Mann-Theorie:

Das und die Tatsache, dass er zuerst schießt, bevor er fragt (weil er wohl von den Others weiß und angst vor ihnen hat?),
bestärkt mich darin, dass PATCHY THE LAST DHARMANITE ist!

emyebo
Season 3 - 07.03.2007, 15:49:57nach oben

Gast

"A series regular gets shot"... Ob damit erschossen oder angeschossen gemeint ist? Dem Trailer nach zu urteilen, wird Sayid in den Arm geschossen...

"A recurring character gets killed"... Da fiele mir eigentlich nur Rousseau ein. Aber die kommt ja wohl auch in 3x13 vor.

Season 3 - 07.03.2007, 16:20:54nach oben

recurring character? Wiederkehrender Charakter? Patchy?

Nagut, wenn mans ganz genau nimmt, wegen dem Pearl Video
Also stirbt er und er war der letzte? ... na toll

emyebo
Season 3 - 07.03.2007, 17:27:16nach oben

Gast

Ich habe ihn nur wegen des Videos nicht als Recurring Character eingestuft, aber wenn man es genau nimmt...

[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ]

© 2024 pScript | Icons by dryIcons | Regeln & Disclaimer