LF  WF  Login  Suche  Registrieren

ABC-Spoiler-Board > Season 3LOST-fans.de Forum - Season 3

In diesem Thread befinden sich 799 Posts. Er wurde 122179 mal gelesen.
[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ]
Antworten Druckansicht

Profil von Strandkorb Strandkorb
Season 3 - 07.11.2006, 15:23:58nach oben

3300 Posts: Leader

From Jason: Why was Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje written off Lost? Was he as unruly as the rumors are saying? I don’t wanna believe it!
And as the creator of the moniker SexAAA, you know I don’t wanna either. But it’s now been confirmed to me by various sources that Adewale had some interpersonal issues on the set. Personally, I don’t want to soil my own karma by spilling it all (Mr. Hickey would be so proud), but let’s just say that when Eko appeared to be a gentle humanitarian, that was indeed an Emmy-worthy performance. (P.S., I also would like to retract the words "mean," "stinker" and "of a stupid head" from my former statement regarding JJ Abrams.) Meanwhile, a fellow E! Online reporter (Josh Grossberg) ran into Lost executive producer Bryan Burke this morning and asked whether Eko’s departure was something planned. Burke replied: "Story-wise, it was definitely the direction we're going. I don't know what our official answer is on all that." Burke later added that Adewale asked to leave the show and that "it was for personal reasons that we can't talk about."

From Kirk: On Lost, are Sawyer and Kate really having sex right there, out in the open?
And how. And you'll never guess who'll spy their postcoital bliss! I'll give you a hint: He's in a box.

From Tawnygirl: Tell me something good about Lost's fall finale this Wednesday. Please, anything! Do it!
Heh-heh. You said do it. And speaking of…Kate does it with Sawyer. And Jack does it with (meaning, operates on) Ben. And only one of those doers is sincere in his or her intentions. The other does it for personal gain, which will be revealed with a bloody-good cliffhanger twist.

From Alyssa: Will Ben survive?
We don't yet know when tonight's episode ends. So, you will have to wait until February to find out. Who wants to help me infiltrate the Lost production offices? I've got night-vision goggles. You bring the Mint Milano cookies. (I just like those.)
Kristin

außerdem Bilder vom Set:
photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/4266/3587/320/291205007_3b55ae257b.jpg
photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/4266/3587/320/291205202_7710bc3f60.jpg
photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/4266/3587/320/291205701_fcdbc8e41d_b.jpg
WIDMORE!

edit: hab die Bilder mal so eingefügt, gehts jetzt?

- Editiert von Strandkorb am 07.11.2006, 20:58 -

Nein. Kopiert euch die URLs und fügt sie in die Adressleiste ein. Die, bei denen es dann immer noch nicht geht, sollten mal F5 drücken
Und in Zukunft sollten Bilder von blogger.com (und allen anderen Seiten, die offensichtlich kein Hotlinking mögen) am besten einfach selbst gehostet werden, zum Beispiel bei Photobucket (einfach "upload from a web url" benutzen).

- Editiert von Salocin am 08.11.2006, 03:02 -

Ricc^^
Season 3 - 07.11.2006, 16:39:40nach oben

Gast

Die Bilder gehen nicht

Season 3 - 07.11.2006, 19:20:03nach oben

einfach nochmal "Eingabe" drücken, wenn sie in der Adressleiste im Browser sind

Yul
Season 3 - 07.11.2006, 20:53:24nach oben

Gast

geht bei mir trotzdem nicht

Season 3 - 08.11.2006, 16:41:46nach oben

Other Tailies have survived but we don't know where they are. Future episodes will explain what happened to the doctors. Black Rock will be seen in an upcoming episode. zudem meinten lindelof und cuse, dass sie cindy nicht vergessen hätten ...

emyebo
Season 3 - 08.11.2006, 19:29:27nach oben

Gast

Da dürften ja genug Tailies im Camp der Others rumhocken. Würde mich nicht wundern, wenn wir welche von denen noch genauer kennen lernen.

Season 3 - 11.11.2006, 11:15:44nach oben

Massiver "Plan" von Cuse und Lindelof

08 - Cuse and Lindelof revealed: We have a very clear plan for this season, and I don't think we'll get back to Michael and Walt's story this season. Harold Perrineau's story is not finished. He is not on the show currently, but I think everybody is very curious to know what happened to Michael and Walt, and we hope to get back to that story. That character is still out there in the Lost universe. I think there are some upcoming episodes — after the break in the spring — that will answer a number of the open questions. We certainly plan to tell the audience this year how Locke got in the wheelchair. We'll be getting a lot more detailed about what happened to Locke, Eko and Desmond following the immediate aftermath of the hatch exploding, imploding or potentially doing something else. We're doing a flashback story where you'll find out how Jack got his tattoos. And we'll begin peeling back layers of who the Others are, how long they've been on the island, what their origins are. That's really the sort of uber-plot of Season 3. "What's the nature of this island? Where is this island?" The overarching mysteries of Lost remain unanswered. But those questions have to remain unanswered until the show ends. [Eko might be back and it] might not necessarily be a flashback episode. [What happened immediately after the hatch exploded] might be a flashback, but we're not going to tell you how that information gets relayed. That island isn't necessarily where [the Others] live. It's not necessarily the same place where we saw those guys in the beginning of the teaser of the season premiere this year. I think that would be a very reasonable explanation as to how Goodwin and Ethan could run from the Others' home camp to the crash site [in about one hour. The guy with the eye patch is going to figure prominently this season.] The fact that the island may have been seen [by the outside world] is pretty much the entire story arc of the second half of the year. There are two bombs being dropped [during the second half of the season], one of which is a character bomb, and that will happen within the first three episodes after the break. And the other is a more significant story bomb, a game-changer, as it were, and that will happen shortly after.

"That island isn't necessarily where [the Others] live. It's not necessarily the same place where we saw those guys in the beginning of the teaser of the season premiere this year. I think that would be a very reasonable explanation as to how Goodwin and Ethan could run from the Others' home camp to the crash site [in about one hour.] "
Also leben die garnicht auf der Insel? Also werden sie wohl doch (integrierte) Forscher in ein Sozial-Experiement sein?!? Was war im Teaser zu sehen? Welche Typen? Und wieso muss das gleich erklären, warum die so schnell zu den Flugzeugteilen gekommen sind?

emyebo
Season 3 - 11.11.2006, 12:45:07nach oben

Gast

Das klingt ja alles seeeehr interessant und vor allem vielversprechend. Am besten gefällt mir der Punkt, dass wir Michael und Eko nicht zum letzten Mal gesehen haben.

Profil von Carlyle Carlyle  
Season 3 - 11.11.2006, 14:26:41nach oben
Homepage von CarlyleLiveJournalSkypeMSN MessengerICQAIM
3511 Posts: Leader
Mastermind

Ich weiss nicht wie viele von euch Ryan von der Insel kennen, aber der beobachtet öfters den Dreh von Lost, oder den Umbau der Plätze und ich hab da gestern einen ziemlich bösen Spoiler gehört... Ich setze sicherheitshalber mal Spoiler Tags:

Earlier I told you about the shoot at the university of Hawaii medical center. They turned it into a Miami medical library and Juliet played by Elizabeth Mitchell seems to be the focus. In fact another familiar face did surface during the shoot inside a lab we saw Ethan. So he's not gone yet.
We also meet an older man played by Zeljko Ivanek, a friend of Elizabeth or perhaps more. You may know him from 'Oz' or 'Law & Order' but he's not long for this world as I mentioned he's struck by a bus and a friend of mine who saw this stuntwork says it's quite dramatic. The stuntman did get hit by a bus and did get quite bloody.
Well last week, Lost returned to downtown Honolulu. They turned Ohana (nicht sicher dass ich da richtig verstanden hab) Avenue into a London Street.
They did some shoots out on the street. They included some posters for concerts, dated 1995 and there was also a military recruting office and sign. Perhaps this is where Desmond inlists.
Yesterday, Tuesday, was a big day. Once again it was another London street scene. Now it wasnt long before Desmond or Henry Ian Cusick was spotted, so this was his flashback. But that was hardly the big news of the day. Also appearing was Charlie or Dominic Monaghan. Now at first sight it seemed just like another fun charakter flashback crossover but there in contrary was a little more than that. Now here is the scene:
Desmond, dressed in a buisiness suit storms out of the offices of Widmore Industries. He yanks off his tie and throws it to the ground, but he comes across Charlie, strumming his guitar on the corner. Big guitar case on the ground collecting spare change from passers by. And the dialog is telling that Desmond is frantic or perhaps inspired. He yells to Charlie about what's happening, about remembering, about the rain. And then it starts to rain...
So it looks that Desmonds little 'deja-vu moments' predate the crash and the implosion of the hatch. And perhaps that's how he's gonna knew how Sarah's surgery goes when he met Jack in the stadium and maybe that's why Charlie gave him an extra funny look when he predicted the lightning strike near Claire's tent, because otherwise you'd really think they would have recognized each other.
Still there was one more Scene to shoot. Desmond resurfaced on a London street but instead of his suit he was wearing a drab coat and scarf. Looking destitute and dishevelled. It's the same place but defenitely a different time and Desmond is hunting the entrance to the London underground. Muttering and circeling and ranting like a mad man. But then he sees a woman sitting on a bench. (an elder woman)
They sit together and talk for a while. Suddenly there's a loud crash and people panic ans scatter. A has collapsed on a nearby building and there's a cloud of dust and a body. Desmond jumps up clearly upset and the woman's not. Maybe she was expecting it? She gets up and walks to him and produces a ring. Desmond gets the ring, they have an intense conversation and he pulls out his wallet and she takes his cash and walk away.

Ich hab mein bestes versucht das mitzuschreiben was ich gehört hab, einige Sachen, da war ich mir nicht sicher (da wo ein fragezeichen is) und unwichtigeres (kleidung, aussehen des sets etc), hab ich aus Ungeduld weggelassen, also erschiesst mich nicht gleich, ich fand die Infos nur wahnsinnig interessant.

- Editiert von Carlyle am 11.11.2006, 14:27 -

Profil von Blöckchen Blöckchen
Season 3 - 13.11.2006, 10:34:18nach oben

3126 Posts: Leader
Bad Wolf

Zitat:
Ich hab mein bestes versucht das mitzuschreiben was ich gehört hab, einige Sachen, da war ich mir nicht sicher (da wo ein fragezeichen is) und unwichtigeres (kleidung, aussehen des sets etc), hab ich aus Ungeduld weggelassen, also erschiesst mich nicht gleich, ich fand die Infos nur wahnsinnig interessant.

Das sind sie definitv, danke für die Info, Carlyle! Sehr interessant!
Ich hab mir ja fast gedacht, dass Desmond die Fähigkeit schon vorher hatte, wenn man bedenkt, wie sehr er bei dem Gespräch mit Jack im Stadion darauf besteht, dass Sarah möglicherweise geheilt wurde.

It’s the human superpower: forgetting. If you remembered how things felt, you’d have stopped having wars. And stopped having babies.

Season 3 - 13.11.2006, 12:21:16nach oben
Mastermind

Ich hab noch Fotos zu den Spoilern gefunden:

Old Lady & Desmond
Old Lady & Desmond again
Desmond & Charlie

Da hats noch (neben den Fotos oben) ne Menge Fotos vom Set etc:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawaii/

Ich frag mich ob die alte Frau was damit zu tun hat, dass Desmond diese Fähigkeit hat.

Season 3 - 13.11.2006, 15:26:42nach oben

Hatte Desmond schon die Fähigkeit vorher? ...

Season 3 - 13.11.2006, 18:33:09nach oben
Mastermind

So wies Ryan erzählt hat, ja, aber eben, er kann ja auch nur über das berichten was er sieht. Ich freu mich auf alle Fälle schon auf die nächste Desmond Centric.

Season 3 - 20.11.2006, 15:17:43nach oben

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger2/5523/3032/1600/129594/castsea3.jpg

ein promo-photo ...

Elizabeth Mitchel aka Juliet Sheppard, sieht irgendwie reingesetzt aus

Profil von Salocin Salocin
Season 3 - 20.11.2006, 15:30:21nach oben

8594 Posts: On Jacob's List
Grrr. Argghh.
Administrator

Nicht reingesetzt - reingehängt, das sieht man doch

Season 3 - 24.11.2006, 10:19:15nach oben

So, neue Spoiler aus einer Fragwürdigen Quelle

Twelve weeks is a long time for LOST spoilers to seep out; at this rate will there be anything left by the time February rolls around? Our in-house sleuths, and those abroad, bring you the latest goodies from the world of LOST spoilerdom. Don't follow the jump if you don't want to be spoiled.

Several new goodies to share with you this week, rumors to dispel, and new spoilers to make your wait even harder.

1) Despite wide-spread rumors, Matthew Fox's character, Jack, will not be shot by Juliet when LOST returns on February 7th. In-fact, Juliet will shoot Pickett who is on the verge of killing Sawyer, leaving herself in a precarious position with the others.

2) This isn't necessarily good news Jack fans, however. Fox is already state-side and is going to hosting Saturday Night Live in December. All that time off the island can only mean one thing: he's not filming LOST. Sources close to the set insist that Fox is not part of the reunion that takes place in episode eight...

3) Sawyer, and Kate, return the beach at the end of the episode.

4) Episode nine is the final update on Jack's status. He stayed behind to repair Ben, but will he now get off the island as he was promised or not?

5) Need further evidence that Ben survives? Currently the plan is for the season three finale to be Ben centric.

6) Doc Arzt makes a return this season via flash-back. Not that thrilling, I know, but I can barely contain myself.

7) There are two more deaths planned after Pickett, both major character deaths.

A super secret spy tells us Patchy's name is either "Rainer" or "Ranier", but admits that the info is from very early development. French Dharma guy with an eye-patch? Sounds kinda groovy.

9) Bai Ling will play the tattoo artist who brands Jack in episode nine.

10) Libby fans will probably have to wait another season to get more of her story. The characters she crosses with in flashback have not been introduced, but are pivotal in a game-changing way.

Also 2 aus dem Hauptcast verschwinden? Wer wird es sein?
Wenn man sich das durchließt, denkt man ja Jack? Und wer wird es noch? Ben, der es vielleicht nicht überlebt?

CaligulaOne
Season 3 - 24.11.2006, 11:13:42nach oben

Gast

Das hört sich echt nicht gut an, hoffen wir mal, dass Jack einfach nur Urlaub hat...

Habe ich das richtig verstanden, Pickett stirbt? Und dann noch zwei? Dieser Pickett ist eh ein Arschloch!

Naja, ich hoffe und glaube weiterhin nicht daran, dass einer der Haupt-Hauptcharaktere wie Jack sterben wird...dann könnten sie auch gleich John sterben lassen!

Also: In Lost we trust!

Christian
Season 3 - 24.11.2006, 12:04:25nach oben

Gast

@ Strandkorb:

News sind alt, hatte ich alles schon gepostet, guckst Du hier:

http://www.lost-fans.de/forum/showthread.php?id=875

Season 3 - 24.11.2006, 13:06:04nach oben

ups, sorry aber der thread ist ja eh zu

Profil von JohnnySinclair JohnnySinclair
Season 3 - 24.11.2006, 14:01:55nach oben

6115 Posts: Survival Expert
Geisterjäger
Moderatorin

Pickett soll sterben? Wow. Wäre für mich nach Juliet und Ben ein weiterer Flashback-Kandidat gewesen.

Tja, wenn Jack in Episode 9 tätowiert wird, scheint seine Geschichte erzählt... sieht wohl wirklich nicht gut aus für den Doc.

Hier könnte Ihre Werbung stehen.

[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ]

© 2024 pScript | Icons by dryIcons | Regeln & Disclaimer